[nfbcs] FW: STATA

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Feb 27 15:17:31 UTC 2012

According to their 508 and VPAT statements (link below), the program
is accessible using their command line tools.  LIkely this means
she'll be using the program differently than her classmates will; but
that she'll be able to do the analysis.

I'm not familliar with the software myself, but it seems promising
she'll be able to use it.

http://www.stata.com/capabilities/section-508-compliance-12/

Jim