[nfbcs] Captcha

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 29 00:07:53 UTC 2012

What is so interesting is that we like and use computers because they are
our slaves. We don't feel guilty making them add hundreds of lines to update
our checkbooks or keep our lists. The more we can work them the better we
feel about our investment.

Now that we have servants without guilt, we have set about wanting to make
them intelligent--we want them to grow consciousness. As you would say,
Mike, we want Mr. Data.