[nfbcs] Fwd: [UACCESS-L] Announcing JWin - a program for installing the Java Access Bridge on Windows

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jan 2 23:06:21 UTC 2012

William:

I was somewhat snarky to you in my message, and for that I
apologize.  As list owner I should set a better example.

I read hundreds of messages day in and day out, and I sometimes
become frustrated at patterns I see.  People seem to assume that
because something is a certain way for them -- it is the same for
others.  Some people have had problems with JAVA Access Bridge in
general, and JAVA applications in particular.  I am glad you haven't.

Dave