[nfbcs] LaTeX

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:50:24 UTC 2012

It really depends on which platform you wish to run Latex on Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X?

Since Latex is a command driven process almost any editor can be used for the front end.
If you use the Mac, TexShop is fully VoiceOver compatible.

Many of the graphics oriented Latex specific processors that run on Windows or Linux may be partially compatible excluding the drag and drop functions. .

-Kevin