[nfbcs] development of GUI's in C++

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sun Jan 8 15:16:42 UTC 2012

Howdy folks,
Does anyone on this list know of a good way to develop graphical user
interfaces under Windows as a blind person using the C++ programming
language? I should point out before we go much further that use of
visual studio or other Microsoft development environments is not an
option. I do nearly all of my development work under Linux, but I'd like
to port some of my software to Windows. Probably will use a posix layer
like Cygwin, or else another type of environment like mingw to get it to
run.
--
"All models are wrong, but some are useful." George E. P. Box
Joseph C. Lininger, <jbahm at pcdesk.net>