[nfbcs] Calendar

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 11 17:21:33 UTC 2012

LOL, I think that she wanted something computer based. Although slightly off
topic, it reminds me of when I used to have a Braille Lite. Although it
lacked many things, one of the wonderful things that it did have was a
calendar of events. If you had an appointment, it would tell you when you
turned it on.