[nfbcs] Calendar

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:27:12 UTC 2012

I say an iphone too, but if you do not have it, then a few other options.
all my calendar is in my gmail account, so I get a daily email that
tells me what is going on for that day. I like this, but i love the
iphone better. can't wait until i get one again.
another option is this neat calendar i saw on speak to me

Jenda Lifetime Voice Calendar
This portable and light weight talking calendar is the ideal tool that
can be used by the whole family. No more deciphering hard to read hand
written notes! You can record up to 900 dates and appointments in your
own voice. Use Jenda as a perpetual calendar so you never have to
forget that important event. It comes with magnet strips on the back
for a refrigerator; or mount it on the wall with the built-in mounting
slots or stand it up on your desk. Features include: speaks in
English, Spanish or French, large and easy to see buttons, red light
flashes to alert you for today's messages, low battery warning, flash
memory and retains multiple messages per day. It measures 11" x 9 x 1"
and requires 3 AAA batteries included.

Catalog code JENDA price $39.95
http://www.speaktomecatalog.com/individual.php?item=JENDA

On 1/11/12, Mike Freeman <k7uij at panix.com> wrote:
> iPhone!
>
> Mike Freeman
>

> On Jan 11, 2012, at 7:06, "Tracy Carcione" <carcione at access.net> wrote:
>
>> I could use a simple calendar that would remind me of meetings the day
>> they're supposed to happen.  My memory isn't what it used to be.  If it
>> came up when I turn on my PC, that would be OK. It would be best if I
>> didn't have to start any extra programs to check the calendar, if that's
>> possible.
>> Any suggestions?
>> TIA.
>> Tracy