[nfbcs] Calendar

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 12 12:55:08 UTC 2012

Hi Lea.
My work email is Outlook Express, and I don't see any calendar.  Am I
missing something?
I don't see any calendar on my computer, either.  I looked under
Accessories, which seemed the best bet, but nothing.

That calendar gadget you wrote about might be useful for my husband, so
I'll point it out to him.  Thanks.

Nicole, I loved the calendar on my Braille Lite.  My Brailenote PK has a
calendar too, but it doesn't seem to work so well.

I see a free planner at blindsoftware.com, where I've been buying computer
games, so I guess I'll try that.

I really did think there was a calendar on my PC, but can't find it.  I'm
running Windows XP Pro.

Thanks everyone.
Tracy