[nfbcs] A+ Certification

Blake Hardin blakehardin5487 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 08:46:16 UTC 2012

Hi, not sure what you found but go to
www.cucat.org and there you should find all the information you need.
The cool thing about the courses is that you can actually download
everything including audio lectures that are on the site before
actually signing up for the course. So if its not to your liking you
don't have to sign up. But yes go to the site and it should tell you
everything you need to know. Oh and when you get there click on
student resources

On 1/14/12, Bryan Schulz <b.schulz at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> hi,
>
> what i could find makes me think these are from india.
> what's the difference from studying on your own?
> are figures described and do they use a lot of "click here" terms?
>
> Bryan Schulz

If you have an interest in computers please see my blog at
everythingaboutcomputers.org