[nfbcs] Getting Rid of Icons in My Computer

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jan 21 06:24:16 UTC 2012

Okay, I know that this might not be possible, so, if it is not, you can just tell me that, and I will understand. In My Computer, there are a bunch of icons for ports that I never use. Is there any way to make them go away? I have tried the alternative, which is to make a folder with shortcuts to the drives, but it does not reflect the state of the drive; that is, the shortcut does not go away when the drive has been unplugged or show the drive letter but no name when the drive has been ejected but is still plugged in.

Nicole