[nfbcs] Outlook 2003 Help

Nicole B. Torcolini Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jul 4 04:19:08 UTC 2012

Thanks. I am currently switching from a Windows XP machine to a Windows
Vista machine, so I am consequently switching from Outlook Express to
Outlook. I am trying to import my contacts. I have managed to get the
contacts into the contacts tab of Outlook, but I cannot set that folder as
the Outlook address book. The following link gives instructions on how to do
it, but I cannot find where the checkbox that it mentions is.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319901
Can you help?

Thanks,
Nicole