[nfbcs] Macros in MS Word on Windows Vista

Nicole B. Torcolini Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jul 20 03:11:06 UTC 2012

Yes, I did stop recording the macro. I did everything the same as I did it
on my XP machine. Also, I know that this works because it was fine on the
Windows 7 machine running MSWord 2007 that I have at work. Furthermore, I
did not actually do anything in the macro. The particular macros that I
create are made by starting and then immediately stopping the recording and
then pasting in code into the macro editor as there is not a way to create
them by doing an action.