[nfbcs] Quick question

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Jul 23 19:56:09 UTC 2012

Mike, your preference for organic solutions to accessibility problems
is well established. :-)

But really... I thought it was clear in this case that a device, not a
person, was being sought... and though it's true most of us can find
someone occasionally to handle details of this sort, it's a bit
overconfident for any of us to assume that what's easy for one is easy
for all.

So I'm not sure what point there is in belaboring this
people-versus-product, or in this case person-versus-printer issue.