[nfbcs] MAC use

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:47:38 UTC 2012

We provide apple and ILS and Mac training for all devices and computers. We charged a modest fee, and have been in business for eight years. If they're willing to go this route have them give me a call at 623-565-9357. We are located at Commtech LLC that's http://commtechusa.net Thank you

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
(623) 565-9357