[nfbcs] Travelocity

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:04:44 UTC 2012

In my experience, if you cannot access their website and you end up
having to make a call to make your reservations, tell the associate
you speak with you are blind and cannot use their website due to the
lack of accessibility of the site, they will usually wave any fees
they usually charge for using the phone rather than the website.
Bill