[nfbcs] Travelocity

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jun 15 00:00:23 UTC 2012

I much prefer calling the airlines.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Tracy Carcione
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 5:07 AM
To: nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbcs] Travelocity

I am having a weird problem with travelocity.com.  I get to the field
where I need to enter the dates for my trip, I hit enter to get into forms
mode (JFW), and it turns on forms mode, then immediately turns it off
again.
I've had a similar problem with travelocity before, but usually I have
enough time to quickly put in my date before it turns forms mode off.  Not
today.  Any ideas?  I'm seriously thinking of just calling the airline and
making a reservation with a live person.  Of course, they'll charge me for
the privilege, but I won't have to deal with any horrible website. And I
haven't yet found a travel website that's actually quick and easy to use.
TIA.
Tracy