[nfbcs] Antivirus with JAWS?

nancy coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Fri Jun 15 12:31:36 UTC 2012

I have used AVG. It depends who you ask & what they like or sell. Any antivirus misses things. I haven't had any trouble with Security Essentisals. One consideration to explore miight be the extent of the firewall protection you need. There are a lot of firewalls to choose from. I currently just use Windows Firewall.

nancy coffman