[nfbcs] Unprotecting Office Documents

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Nov 5 15:17:11 UTC 2012

Peter,

I don't know if this is the problem or not, but in some cases, if you open a file directly from the internet rather than
downloading it to your computer first, they come up in protected mode.  I don't think this is necessarily caused by the author.
Is there any chance this is what happened to you?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson