[nfbcs] Networking Solutions?

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 18:29:24 UTC 2012

files, is what DB does, and emails, you can simply forward. I am not understanding how networking, (I am a Comptia Net plus Certified Tech) will help you accomplish this task more efficiently. furthermore, what sort of protocol did you plan on using, SMB, AFB, HTTP with an apache server? FTP maybe? and how can any of these allow you to share email unless you setup a SMTP service via an always on host?
Gabe Vega - Sent from my MacbookAir
Blog: http://thebt.net
iMessage/Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Phone: (623) 565-9357