[nfbcs] secureCRT scripts for jaws 13

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Oct 9 15:25:16 UTC 2012

Uhh... 'Cuz I don't know how to write jaws scripts?

As if I have time to learn yet another programming language. I put in 3
fourteen hour days last week. Well, whatever it takes, I guess.  But I was
kind of hoping the scripts on the Vandyke web site would already do all
this.

I have to admit , though, that the jaws script editor is pretty slick. It
probably took me about 2 minutes to write my first jaws function. Of course,
I spent the rest of the day trying to make it do something meaningful.
Still, you really have to hand it to Freedom Scientific. For all their
problems, sometimes they do something really right.