[nfbcs] Career Advice

Doug dougt at wi.rr.com
Tue Oct 9 15:58:52 UTC 2012

I am an IT Recruiter.
I work for companies placing or finding IT professionals interested in their
positions.
I have been doing this for 16 yrs now.
Java is used some in mobile development but not a lot.
Attached is a description of a position at Dow Jones who I am currently
working for.
This position is for a Mobile Developer.
If you really want to be a developer this would be the optimal field now to
start.
It's hot it will be around a long time.
If Lions World can teach you these languages then you can count on work.
Just being Microsoft Certified doesn't guarantee a job now anymore.

Later,
Doug Tikkanen
dougt at wi.rr.com
414-940-1022