[nfbcs] Retrieving files through Skype

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Oct 11 00:17:47 UTC 2012

Hi.

It's actually quite simple. Simply tab to the list of messages, then find the message that tells you that you received the file. Once you found it, simply hit tab and tell you find a save or save all button. You will see the save all button if more than one file was sent. Simply press space on that button, and the usual Windows file save dialog box will open.

At least, that's how it works for me.

Good luck.

Aaron Cannon

--
This message was sent from a mobile device