[nfbcs] Amazon Cloudplayer resolved

Anonymous blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 22:00:07 UTC 2012

Than use your right arrow until you hit what you want if it is a drop
down menu than use up and down arrows to get to it. From there you go
through the standered save dialog. Of course if you missed what you
wanted you can always use left arrow. Is previding a copy of my jaws
personal made notes allowd as an added file? If not may I give it to
the list owner to pass along for me?

Good luck
Nadia