[nfbcs] Outlook vs Outlook Express

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Sep 10 19:16:54 UTC 2012

Does anybody know how similar i can make Outlook to Outlook Express? I tried
switching to Outlook about 6 months ago but when I couldn't figure it out in
10 minutes I gave up. I found Mac Mail way easier to figure out initially.
However, I am not too happy with voiceover. I just think you need to press
too many keys at once. I'd like to switch back to jaws. But I can't switch
back to Outlook Express because I'm not going to start using XP again.

Other possibilities are Thunderbird and Windows Live Mail, both of which I
found even harder to understand than Outlook.