[nfbcs] tooltip question

Anonymous blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 22:13:54 UTC 2012

Dear Susie Stanzel,

Tool tips are not on unless you set them up that way,they show
up when the cursor is on the edit box or buttons etc.According to a
copy of freelist mailing list from another person. What version of
jaws are you using so that I can provide you with instructions to the
jaws version you are using. For future reference it might be a good
idea to word your question somewhat like this. I am using xxx version
of xxxx screen reader and I was told to turn on tooltips when trying
to test a system in S.A.P What are tool tips and how do I turn them
on? This would prevent people from having to ask questions that get
asked a lot and would cut down on reply time. I hope you do not take
that as an insalt, but something that maybe helpful for next time.
Anyway what version of jaws are you using?

Link to the original message:
http://www.freelists.org/post/jfw/Reading-tool-tips-with-JAWS,2

Hope I can be of help,
Nadia