[nfbcs] accessible cell phones

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Apr 2 21:25:08 UTC 2013

It might help if we knew what design elements you object to about the
iPhone. Many android phones share very similar design elements with the iPhone.

What you want for an OS is Android,  JellyBean (version 4.2) or later.

For hardware, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, well the galaxy phones in
general, work well with talkback.

Hope this helps,

Jim