[nfbcs] Support of Cygwin64 with Jaws 13

Francois GRUCHY francois.gruchy at st.com
Thu Aug 1 10:36:40 UTC 2013

All,
I'm facing accessibility issues with Cygwin console on my PC running with Windows 7 and Jaws. Indeed, I have downloaded Cygwin64 and launch the console via the icon installed on my desktop.
Unfortunately, it I can't get output results of basics command such as ls or pwd. I have used the PC cursor and the Jaws cursor but no navigation in the console is giving results. When I'm in Jaws cursor mode, the arrows key only allows me to browse the command history.

Have you faced and solved the issue I'm facing?
Is there any Jaws script allowing navigation in the Cygwin console?
Is there specific settings in the Cygwin delivery to adjust so that to allow beteer accessibility?
Any recommendation or suggestion?

Thanks in advance
Francois

PS I have found no answer in the archive on the concerns I expose above.