[nfbcs] introduction

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Aug 5 16:10:02 UTC 2013

Hello Steve:
I think I recall seeing your name around on some lists, but I'm not sure
which. I've been a bit out of touch with most of them this summer.

I'm not sure what I can do to help, or what issues are currently at the
forefront. I tend to be more systems programming oriented, so my
familiarity with Java applications and some web design topics is pretty
basic, though I have a bit of a background in both.
Thanks,