[nfbcs] Amazon and Sony Are Requesting That The Accessibility Requirement Be Waived for E-Book Readers

Ryan Stevens Rysteve at comcast.net
Thu Aug 8 15:52:15 UTC 2013

Okay, let's review.  Amazon's CEO just paid $250 million -- a mere 1% of his
net worth -- in cash to buy the Washington Post, yet making the Kindle
accessible is an unreasonable burden?

Also, while I usually reject "slippery slope" arguments, if Amazon and Sony
get eReaders exempted, what will be the next platform we will not get full
use of because of corporate whining?