[nfbcs] NFB & narrator

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Aug 10 20:31:23 UTC 2013

I’m fairly certain that Henter-Joyce (there was no Freedom Scientific yet) didn’t threaten a lawsuit. In fact, Microsoft purchased, or licensed, or somehow acquired the rights to use (and then did not use) Henter-Joyce’s off-screen model. This would have been sometime around 1997, give or take.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY