[nfbcs] NFB & narrator

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nfbcs at pcdesk.net
Sun Aug 11 23:52:28 UTC 2013

I know I'm coming to the discussion a bit late. Rest assured, I'm not
here to raise another point to argue or anything. I'm actually just
wanting to ask a clarifying question. I've heard that the way Voice Over
works is that it will work with applications that ship with OSX or IOS
or what ever is running on the device you have. However, if you want to
use some third party application it really doesn't work that well. I'm
not an Apple user, so I don't know how true that is. Can someone illuminate?
Joe