[nfbcs] NFB & narrator

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Aug 12 01:04:27 UTC 2013

Joe:
It really highly depends on the apps. Some of the more popular ones are
really good, while others aren't so good that are lower on the list. I
think 70% is a high shot there, but it honestly depends what category
you're looking at. Right now, one of the biggest issues is the way a lot
of the "free" apps display adds. They tend to make Voiceover on IOS at
least have a lot of issues.

Also, while we're bragging about how great apple is, couple months ago
when I used it, extracting a large archive and not command+tabbing away
from the terminal still served to crash the speech engine quite nicely,
and it still got stuck in wonderful loops in Safari. Seeing as how it
did that a copule years back, I can't wait to see their latest progress.