[nfbcs] NFB & narrator

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Aug 12 07:08:22 UTC 2013

There sure is, it's the software testing department.  If that department
knows the standards, it's possible for them to do the testing and find
out what's really under that hood.
One sure fire way to fail applications really quickly is to check for
proprietary controls.  If those get found it's time to research the
creators and find out if those controls had any accessibility
considerations baked into the coding.  If not, a testing department can
reject the appication on the basis of proprietary controls not connected
with accessibility.  If every accessibility testing department used that
as their first pass test their productivity would increase sharply.
Codeview for those who know how to use it can test windows software and
various web-based tools exist to test web pages.