[nfbcs] Security pop-up in IE8

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 13 17:52:07 UTC 2013

Starting today, every time the screen changes in my work email, IE puts up
the security question:  Some of the data is not secure.  Do you want to see
only the secure data?
And I have to say No, and it goes on.  It's asking constantly, for example,
when I open a message, reply to the message, and return to the main screen,
it comes up 3 times.  How can I make it go away?
I am running Windows XP, IE8, Jaws 14, and the email ap is Outlook web-based
email, which I can't do anything about.
This was not happening before I went on vacation.  Nothing has changed on my
PC, and I haven't seen any notice about the email gang making changes, but
they may have.
Thanks.
Tracy