[nfbcs] jaws 14 and chrome

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Aug 15 02:40:26 UTC 2013

Hello all:
I recently stumbled across this:
https://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/firefox.html
there are a ton there marked as critical.
As a result, I'm trying to pull the switch to Chrome (I've also noticed
a lack of some minor really annoying issues there).
Apart from the Firefox security issues, I've noticed that Firefox
randomly locks up with Jaws. I've reported it to FS and they recommended
that I use a more well supported browser (which leaves IE, shockingly
enough). I've found the fix to be killing the flashplayer plugin, in
case anyone cared, but I digress.

I was curious if anyone had any ttips with Chrrome and Jaws. I'm
noticing that their menubar is a pain (I see submenus, but they're
scattered through the main menubar). Is there any sort of fix for this?
Any tips on how to make this work better?
Thanks,

--
Take care,
Ty