[nfbcs] jaws 14 and chrome

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Aug 16 14:14:22 UTC 2013

insert-s toggles the say mode thingy from hilighted to all/etc. I did it
with insert+6 in the settings manager, but that created it's own
complications--it also slept in Firefox as well. Also, I'm not finding
the reading very intuitive. There are a lot of weird commands that
should be simplified, and reading through the tutorial was sort of
broken. I might give it a whirl a bit later to see if I can make it work
better.

--
Take care,
Ty