[nfbcs] word 2010

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 16 20:43:27 UTC 2013

Susie:

I myself have found Word 2010 to be quite usable.  Once you get over the ribbon, then everything else works just great.  It does help to know some of the legacy keystrokes that all Word users should know.  Things like Control-T for hanging paragraph, control-e for centering, etc.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong