[nfbcs] Accessibility of Cognos version 10.2 products

Chris Nestrud ccn at panix.com
Mon Aug 19 23:06:00 UTC 2013

Hello list,

My employer will soon be adopting Cognos version 10.2 as an
enterprise-wide reporting solution. I am unfamiliar with the accessibility
of the products under this umbrella and would appreciate comments from
people with experience using them with screen readers such as JAWS for
Windows. I am particularly interested in Report Studio, Framework Manager,
Workspace, and Query Studio. I have a good relationship with my employer,
so if there are issues, I believe that we can work through them if they
are brought to light as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Chris