[nfbcs] Microsoft certifications

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 22 18:14:01 UTC 2013

hi,

1, assess your need for the certification.
does the job require it or is it a 'nice to have' category?
passing master mos that was not required for my prior software training
didn't help me gain one extra state agency client.

Going straight to mcgraw-hill recently worked for me in obtaining pdf text
of a same book, then i had to manipulate/convert it to word to gain real
access and daisy xml to play it on a stream.
Bryan Schulz