[nfbcs] XML, XSL and CSS:

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sat Aug 24 18:09:06 UTC 2013

Asking if we know about XMS, XSL and CSS is a bit like asking if we
know about C++, Java, and html.

Many of us know a lot about it, but I'm unclear what you need to
know.  You say you wan tot go deeper than what's on w3c.org.  Are you
looking for some accessibility information?  If so, can you be more
specific?

You also say you're looking for an sample.  You can easily google for
xml sample and find some.

Sorry I can't be more help, but I wnated to point out that this
question is probably too broad <grin>

Thanks,

Jim