[nfbcs] XML, XSL and CSS:

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sat Aug 24 18:23:50 UTC 2013

Hi, Charles.

My favorite ever resource for CSS is http://westciv.com/. I haven't used
the site for a long while but am glad to see it is still there! That's
where I really learned to use CSS!

You can find more on http://meyerweb.com/eric/css/.

If you have specific questions, I might be able to help. I use CSS more
with XHTML and am getting a grip on using it with HTML 5. I keep
threatening to wrangle XML then keep going back to what I know and can
use easily. The principles are very much the same, though.

That's about all I know! Good luck with the project!

Tami