[nfbcs] Trouble with IE8

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 30 19:16:53 UTC 2013

Tracy, I am running IIe 10 and like it fine.  One thing you may Want to look
into is the control panel under add and remove programs.  Look for the
Google tool bar and the bing tool bar. If they are there remove them. I was
having a similar problem a while back and found both these items in the
program list. Removing them fixed the problem.
Larry