[nfbcs] Fwd: Victor Reader Stream

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Fri Aug 30 22:36:04 UTC 2013

David,
Consider it done!!

-----IN-LINE ATTACHMENT-----
To Support Consultant Recipiant;

I want to inquire about the potential availability of an Apple iOS Companion
utility similar to the HumanWare Companion for PCs.
If you are not aware, the iOS devices are out-of-the-box accessible.  The
pervasiveness ofiOS products in the Blind and Vision-Impaired community is
extensive.  The reason is because of that specific reason.
Having your excellently developed, and well-reknown products additionally
accessible with our iOS Devices would greatly allow further use of your
products and potentially reach a greater consumership.

With all of the great work that is done by HumanWare on behalf of the blind
& vision impaired community, would you not think that adding usability of
your products to products we are already using be an additional advantage?

Please consider developing an iOS HumanWare Companion.

Respectfully,
Ian  C. Bray
Louisville, KY.
----- END IN-LINE ATTACHMENT-----