[nfbcs] Needing new computer Looking at all in ones

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 18:21:06 UTC 2013

Question is it accessible with. I just got on the thread here. Or is it better staying with an older model meaning Windows 7.
Thank you.
I just like the all in ones since they aren't towers anymore and have the usb ports right on the computer monitor.
Just asking if anyone has one yet

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FLST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama