[nfbcs] How can I take my picture and video files out of my iPhone?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Dec 7 14:05:55 UTC 2013

I am absolutely not an expert on iThings, but I think you can only copy
through ITunes.  I think there is a tab within ITunes that says something
like "pictures and video", so maybe you can copy only those.
I have tried ITunes with Jaws11 and NVDA, and neither one worked
particularly well.  But, being a complete novice with iThings, it could be
me.  I've been meaning to try it with a later Jaws version and see if it
works better, but haven't got around to it yet.
Good luck.
Tracy