[nfbcs] IOS7

Schroeder, Cathy CSchroeder at ATPCO.NET
Thu Dec 26 18:56:50 UTC 2013

I have been using IOS 7 since it was released this fall.  Many of the problems have been resolved through updates.  Personally I recommend that you use IOS 7 since it is the newest operating system and most new development will be designed to work with the latest operating system.

Cathy Schroeder
ATPCO - Applications Production Support
Office: (703) 471-7510 Extension 1231
Email: cschroeder at atpco.net
www.atpco.net

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mikayla Gephart
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 1:23 PM
To: nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbcs] IOS7

Hi,
	My name is Mikayla and I am Thirteen years old. I am using an IPad with a Braille display in school. My Technology trainer told me to hold off on installing IOS7 since I have an I'phone with IOS7 on it, and can make sure that I am comfortable with it before I use it in school. Has any one found any problems, or have suggestions about using IOS7 with VoiceOver and Read 2 Go and Pages?

Sent from my iPad