[nfbcs] Physically cleaning a PC

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Sun Dec 29 23:54:05 UTC 2013

Only in low-moisture environments is it a concern.
Most homes are moist enough.
Modern vacuum cleaners are grounded and you do not have the same communtator
to drive coil problems of older models.

YES, you can do it.
And there is no such thing as an "electronics" vacuum.  It's a marketing
ploy.
There is no principal difference.