[nfbcs] Fwd: The Seeing Eye GPS app now for sale in the iTunes Apple Store

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Jul 5 13:28:13 UTC 2013

Well, Garment owns their own maps. And I don't know what your point is
in saying the Kapten Plus was never a mainstream product. I hope you
don't think I ever said it was. Again, (for the third time), if Leader
Dogs could get Kapsys to modify the Kapten for the blind, why is it so
unrealistic to think Leader Dogs (or some other guide dog school) might
get Garment (or some other map company) to modify Navigon(or some other
mainstream app)  for the blind?