[nfbcs] Narrator and the Login Screen

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Jun 5 14:56:00 UTC 2013

Louis,

When you are in the Narrator control panel or whatever it is called, there is a link to "Control Narrator At Logon" or something
like that which takes you to the part of the Ease of Access Center that let's you adjust a number of settings.  There is a check
box that says "Start Narrator" or something like that and I believe this check box controls Narrator at Logon even though it does
not specifically say that.  The reason it doesn't say that is that if you shut down with Narrator running, it will come up running
the next time so there is no need for a check box to just automatically start Narrator after the Logon screen.  Give this a try
and see if it works.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson