[nfbcs] military employment

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nfbcs at pcdesk.net
Thu Jun 6 13:56:21 UTC 2013

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
I was wondering if anyone on this list works for the US military, or if
anyone knows
a blind person who does that you can put me in contact with?
Specifically, I'm looking
to make contact with someone who is blind, works for the military, and
uses a screen
reader. JAWS or Window-eyes are ok, it doesn't matter which. I need to
ask a couple
of computer access questions that are military specific. If anyone can
help me out,
please contact me off list; this is not the sort of thing that would be
of general
interest to the entire mailing list. The address I sent this message
from will work
to contact me, and I can provide a more user friendly one privately
after contact
has been established. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Joe